Saturday, August 7, 2010


happy 2nd birthday to my nephew...


this is what i made for his birthday.. i'm happy with how it turned out.. got this idea from this gal. 



i am in LOVE with my blendtec. it is AMAZING how it can blend. i was making 7 layered dip for zade's birthday.. i dreaded at the thought of mashing avocado.. i am terrible at it.. then i looked over at my kitchen counter and saw my blender.. and i decided to try it.. i pushed my "sauces, dips, dressings, batters" button.. and voila ! it came out as a perfect dip !! this was the BEST 7 layered dip i ever made !! thank you, blendtec !!

is my E going to be a future photographer ????!!! ;)


love this picture of my darling A.



thomas is HOME for the week.. 
love this picture of her.. it's a little blurry, but love this face and how she's running..

3 comments:

  1. Aw! That cake is OMG awesome! What camera toy is Elsa playing with? I want to get Savannah one real bad for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mat looks awesome!!! good job on that! the girls look too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the mat!!! Z loves it too, of course, but I am just smitten by its AMAZINGNESS.

    ReplyDelete